SHIRTDRESSING


I said it before and I'll say it again, I have never met an off-the-shoulder anything I did not like! The dress I'm sporting in today's post, is the latest addition to my ever expanding "cold-shoulder" wardrobe. Aside from the fact that I have nothing but respect for pieces that translate from day to night, which this one certainly does ( think platform heels and a clutch for night, and cute flats and a cross-body for day ), what I love about this particular off-the-shoulder number is the slight nautical influence, the easiness of the silhouette and complete and total twirl-worthiness! Btw, twirl I did, and perhaps a little too much! But then again, can you really twirl too much when you're wearing a dress that was practically made for that! I think maybe not! :)










DEREK LAM 10 CROSBY Off the Shoulder shirtdress  | ANCIENT GREEK Chrysso beaded leather sandals | EXPRESS sunglasses | CHLOE Drew small textured leather shoulder bag | NIALAYA bracelets | RACHEL ZOE set of 5 rings 



Labels: , , , , , ,