MINT IN MALUBU


Good morning, Everyone! Just wanted to say a quick hello and share a few images of this casual outfit I wore in Malibu recently. Most of what I'm wearing in this post you've seen before, especially these One Teaspoon shorts ( previously worn here & here ) and my Chloe Inez bag ( last spotted here ) which I've been wearing pretty much non stop all summer long, but the mint crop top is brand new and already well on it's way to becoming of of my favorites. Obviously love the color! You know me, I'm obsessed with mint! But also, love the off-the-shoulder/on-the-shoulder option which sort of makes it two tops in one:)!






For today's look, I paired it with denim cut-offs and cute fringe espadrilles, but I also love the way it looks with dressier bottoms like white cropped wide-leg pants or tailored mini skirts. Basically, when it comes to this top, styling options are absolutely endless, and of course you know how much I love that!



TULAROSA Amelia topONE TEASPOON Pacifica Bandits shorts | CASTANER Canvas fringe espadrille flats | CHLOE Inez small bag { also love this version in white } & Jayme cat-eye gold-tone sunglasses | COORDINATES COLLECTION Legend engraved cuff SHASHI Swirl midi ring, Rebecca ring & Ava ring | LARSSON & JENNINGS Lugano leather strap watch



Labels: , , , ,